User:Benjamin D. Reeve
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Benjamin D. Reeve
- Centre for Synthetic Biology and Innovation
- Department of Bioengineering
- Imperial College
- London SW7 2AZ
I work in the Ellis Lab at Imperial College London.
Education & Experience
- 2008-2011, BA Genetics, University of Cambridge
- Summer 2010, member of the Cambridge university IGEM team 'E.Glowli' project
- 2007-2008, Research Assistant, Medical Research Council Harwell
- Synthetic Biology
- Thermophile Microbiology
- Patterson VL, Damrau C, Paudyal A, Reeve B, Grimes DT, Stewart ME, Williams DJ, Siggers P, Greenfield A, and Murdoch JN. Mouse hitchhiker mutants have spina bifida, dorso-ventral patterning defects and polydactyly: identification of Tulp3 as a novel negative regulator of the Sonic hedgehog pathway. Hum Mol Genet. 2009 May 15;18(10):1719-39. DOI:10.1093/hmg/ddp075 |