User:Ariel D. Catli
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ariel D. Catli
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Youtube videos, articles from the internet, and your website., and I've joined because Synthetic biology is a very young and unknown field here in the Philippines. I have been studying biology independently and I am going to build my own home chemistry and biology laboratory. I need to have credible resources and learning materials. It would really be helpful if I got permission to be a part of this organization. I am also interested in establishing DIY biology here in the Philippines since we have diverse and unmatched life resources that we could investigate and harness their properties..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164