I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Andrew Krohn
- Northern Arizona University
- Environmental Genetics and Genomics Laboratory (EnGGen)
- Flagstaff, AZ, 86011, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the laboratory technician in the EnGGen laboratory at Northern Arizona University.
- , PhD Biology, Northern Arizona University
- 2005, MS Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- 2002, BS Chemistry, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164