March 4 - New nail adhesive strength study
- Figure 1. Shows the set up of the modified adhesive strength study. We are hoping that the smaller surface area and longer nail length will lead to usable data.
- All of the nails are steel, two are cured with epoxy coating, and two are cured with epoxy and TiO2 coating.
Thermal energy study with epoxy and TiO2
- Figure 1. Shows the results of the thermal energy study with the dish coated in epoxy with TiO2
- The average thickness of the epoxy with TiO2 was 2.03mm
Coatings with JA-230
- Epoxy weight 6.6917g and JA-230 2.1548g
- Epoxy weight 6.6257g, JA-230 2.2600g and TiO2 0.8656g