- UV-vis and fluorescence spectra of both BSA-L-cysteine and BSA-GSH nano crystals, and also on new synthesis method.
- Data Analysis from last week and new data
- Precipitation of nano crystals to attempt mass collection
- Preparation method of solutions for next set of syntheses on Wednesday taken from Matt Harting's notebook
- The exact protocol will be determined as it is conducted
Precipitation collected in the bottom on the tubes during the incubation process, a UV-light was used to find the molar ratio at which the NC's are most stable in solution.
- 80% BSA-100%BSA were the ranges where the NC's were stable in solution
- Potocol Change: Moving forward we will only synthesize BSA-L-cysteine NC's at ranges; (80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 100%)
- 70%BSA-100%BSA were the ranges where the NC's were stable in solution
- Protocol Change: Moving forward we will only synthesize BSA-GSH NC's at ranges; (70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 100%)
Preparation of solutions for synthesis
- 0.0372g in 25mL --> 5.05mM
- 0.0387 g in 25mL --> 6.32mM (stock)
- 19.79mL stock in 25mL --> 5mM
- 0.0280 g in 25mL --> 9.245mM
- 27uL in 25 mL --> 10uM