User:Alison R. Llave
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Alison R. Llave
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Dr. Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because My name is Alison Llave. I am a BME major in the ASU BME 103 course. I need to join OpenWetWare in order to complete the required collaborative lab reports in BME 103, fall 2013.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2013, BS in BS, Florida University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here