- Pretty much everyone expects the prices to go up.
- Having backcasts may provide a strong signal to reduce confidence. Condition without backcasts.
- The story writing drastically improved the quality of the open-ended text.
- Participant remarked that lack of information made confidence low, and this low confidence made it difficult to generate a coherent explantion.
- Font too large.
- Complaint that there is not enough info to make the estimates.
- Confidence in stories is still very high.
- Cannot assess the accuracy of Story One.
- Felt unable to assess story One without data.
- Reduce font size slightly
- Assure participants that their intuitive estimates are ok.
- Added to intro "You should draw on your own intuitions to make these estimates, as sometimes these intuitions are right."