<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
- Welcome and Attendance
- Talk to BE-BMES advisor again
- Get things rolling for spring
- Write out differences between groups
- ask Matt Lang to send another email
- find out next ASA deadline
- Course 20 Underground Guide - Emzo?
- meet with Linda later on, or email her questions
- Emzo is coming back in late January
- Associate Advising
- need to set up soon for new semester with new 11s needing 10s advice
- email 10s for volunteers
- get list of 11s advisors
- ASK CATHY:
- list of advisors
- ask her to send email to the 10's that we write up
- Dawn has the old email, its on the gmail account
- assess program and how to make it better
- encourage the advisors to take the AA with them on outings
- encourage the AA to sit in on make class decisions
- Study Breaks
- how get better attendance?
- announce dates at the reg day
- make a flyer to hand out at these events
- how better publicize?
- email out to see what people want for their study breaks
- do it soon to get people thinking?
- Dawn will email out
- Deadline for platforms is reg day
- Have elections that following week
- Tuesday, second week of classes? Tentative
- sell remaining shirts at elections
- positions, jobs, meetings, time commitment, etc.
- Dawn be in charge
- UG Lounge
- all come up with poster ideas by Friday
- Make it an IAP improvement project
- order posters TONIGHT
- Coffee Pot, Athena Computer
- Can we paint the lounge?
- Budget for posters
- Cathy is checking on the link to BE Board from BE Webpage
- Senior Dinner - updates?
- Cathy is emailing out about picking up t-shirts
- Next meeting