Talk:BE Board:Directory first name
So for a first draft of this, I just have to put all the students into an excel spreadsheet and then export as a csv file which I can import into OWW in table format using this tool. Dalia will give us all the info. we need and hopefully it will even come in Excel format.
I can sort the excel worksheet by the different columns so I can create OWW tables sorted by different columns. This hack will have to do until I see if this extension lets me sort a table dynamically. Here's another way to do it dynamically.
So the list of editing things remaining to be done in no particular order -
- Make a template or something so that each page of the directory (i.e. the tables sorted by different columns) each have consistent formatting etc.
- Get the excel worksheet sorted so that I can populate the database for real.
- Make the formatting pretty.
- Add an explanation about converting usernames to email addresses in a way that isn't ugly
- Check what info. I can put up based on the survey responses.
- Add a link from the BE Board webpage.
- Make sure the dewikified version looks ok.