|width=1040px class="MainPageBG" style="background-color: #ffffe0"|
<div style="clear: right; text-align: left; float: left; padding: .4em .9em .9em">
and Recent Publications</h1>
* April 2015, Kim lab is awarded with NIH R01 grant from NINR to pursue a project to develop non-invasive magnetic nanothermotherapy platform for the treatment of wound biofilm infection.[http://www.kent.edu/kent/news/kent-state-biological-sciences-researcher-receives-18-million-nih-grant-chronic-wound [Link here for more info]]<br>
* March 2015, Bing Yu is awarded with New Investigator Recognition Award at the 2015 Orthopaedic Research Society meeting.[http://www.ors.org/blog/2000/11/21/ors-new-investigator/ [Link here]]<br>
* Feb. 2015, Our manuscript entitled "Biodegradable colloidal microgels with tunable thermosensitive volume phase transitions for controllable drug delivery" is accepted for publication in ''Journal of Colloid and Interface Science''.
* Feb. 2014- Our manuscript entitled "Catecholamine stress alters neutrophil trafficking and impairs wound healing via β2 adrenergic receptor mediated upregulation of IL-6" is published in the ''Journal of Investigative Dermatology'', 134:809-817, 2014
* Nov. 2013- Our manuscript entitled "Magnetic nanoparticle targeted hyperthermia of cutaneous S. aureus infection" is published in the ''Annals of Biomedical Engineering'', 41:598-609, 2013