From OpenWetWare
Jump to navigationJump to search
177 bytes added ,  16:51, 27 October 2009
Clarified certification vs license (which doesn't exist in most countries)
Animals must be handled according to proper methods. Animal practitioners are licensedMany institutions require animal researchers to be certified through a training program which informs them about institutional policies and procedures. Generally speaking, no license is needed or even available.
If you want to know the specifics on care in the US, please refer to the following:

Navigation menu