*Wayne G. Shreffler 13:57, 18 May 2010 (EDT):Replace with user/time stamp
- call w/ Doerthe
- we agreed to do lit search and see if we have new papers to add -- one to add is JAMA, another may be CRP paper in JACI this year (or maybe I just reviewed something?)
- I will review Len c 1 paper
- she is finishing Edward's samples this week
- should email him update
- call w/ Elizabeth
- Elizabeth will ask MJ to look for extra PM to send to Wayne to stimulate basophils with
- has not sent yet -- will email to let her know that Alex is out
- Elizabeth will ask MJ about sups being saved and will think about how best to select them for cytokine analysis.IL-13 and TNFalpha would be prime candidates
- these should be sent frozen on dry ice; rationale that activation leading to cytokine may be concomitant with anergy
- Wayne will talk to MJ and change basophil stim protocol to include range of anti-IgE concentrations so dose-response curve can be evaluated.
- Maybe Marsha saves sups from HBEC stimulation by PM and sups could be put on basophils to understand potential epithelial cell-basophil interactions induced by PM
- JIT materials on jaxcohort are submitted.
- some changes needed; waiting for Cookie from JAX to respond
Things To Do