Replace with user/time stamp
- Buffy coat comparisons --
- adenine may be used by MGH blood bank
- other differences include bag type
- Replication of CPE effect in co-culture:
- concerned as above re: anti-coagulant or other difference between donor sources, however, 3 of 7 do show effect (1 in particular very nice), difference perhaps primarily greater retinoid response (suggesting background RALDH) in medium condition.
- FoxP3 experiment -- 4-16 (DC, anti-CD3, RA, TGF, IL-2 x5d -- depleted a-CD3 and rest with RA, IL-2 reanalyze on day 9
- 9d resting protocol looks better (e.g. less TCR signal dependent effect of RA on FP3 induction (~2 fold)
- would consider revisiting this with RAL/ CPE condition once we have reassured ourselves that we have addressed potential effect above on DC response to CPE
Previous Action Items
- order butterfly needles, heparin, syringes??
Things To Do