Kubke Lab:/Notebook/Cranial nerve development/2014/11/28
|Cranial Nerve Development||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Today I checked my dye injections and the one on the stage 19 worked but very grossly and there was a lot of contamination. The one on the 25 didn’t work and I wonder what I am doing wrong. I used the Nikon to further analyse the slide and we realised it was so contaminated that the data was useless but I played around with trying to capture good images on the computer and how to turn messy photos into clearer images. I cracked 10 more eggs and they all had two yolks in them aswell. On Monday Fabiana is away but I will try and inject two embryos and work out based on the success or failure of previous embryos, which age I am most successful at and then try those.