- I will begin planning and gathering the required information for the Atlas --Malisha Hettiarachchi 15:36, 18 November 2010 (EST).
- Planning the atlas with Reuben. We have decided to organise the pictures electronically corresponding to each stage. Beginning to create a template for each stage as well discuss what should be included in each template --Malisha Hettiarachchi 16:57, 18 November 2010 (EST).
Points to consider in our developmental atlas
46 Stages ( 21-22 days)
Each stage has a collection of information relating to:
- What we will see from a microscope
- Schematics of the various drawings
- Highlighting landmarks
- Obviating important subtle differences
- Cranial Nerves development
- Arches and growth
- Limb development
- Patterning Information
- Signalling molecules
- Important anatomical descriptions
- Dissection notes
- We postulated creating a collection of gross images to aid in dissection for a quick reference. Side by side images chronologically organized with minimal info.
--Malisha Hettiarachchi 17:21, 18 November 2010 (EST)
- We are separating information categorised into HH stages --Malisha Hettiarachchi 19:37, 18 November 2010 (EST).
End of day summary
- Malisha completed collating information from the Hamburger and Hamilton article. Reuben will be working on the Kuratani articles and collating the information over the weekend. Each of us will integrate the pictures into one file on Monday.
- The aim for the weekend is to :
- - Think about if we want the atlas to be A4/A2
- - Finish formatting and integrating master copy
- Aim for Monday is to print the atlas thus far and trace/ highlight relevant markers to each stage.
--Malisha Hettiarachchi 21:11, 18 November 2010 (EST)