19 February 2009 Lab Meeting Agenda
- Status: compressed air and vacuum. Happening NOW.
† Flu R01
- Modified Schedule this week.
- Plaque Assay.
† SEPSIS Project
- Submitted to Integrative Biology.
- Samples Sent?
- New proposal with Fraunhofer for food.
- Mark- Control circuit - done, need to be tested.
- Integration test from here forward.
- Direct measurement with engineered SERS substrate.
- Test with engineered SERS substrates
- Flu Concentration and Cleaning. Kit, UCentrifuge, Quote from Beckmann.
- Try glass fixture.
- Do Rhodamine.
-Need a size specific positive control. PS beads? charged?
† Valve Array/Valve building.
- Parts missing. Check with Susan.
- Writing a new control interface.
† Fraunhofer: LOAC
† Biointerfaces group
- Final experiments were done.
- counting the number of trapped cells
- adding experimental results in the draft paper.
† CIMIT- Colson Grant
- surface coating of zeonex, looking for an effective way to verify the PEG layer
- tried contact angle, device is still broken
- SEM showed no pattern on the plain zeonex without plasma treatment
- detect roughness with zygo
- Simulaons of DNA chain model are running (60 beads).
- Cathie submitted One pager Whitepaper. Waiting for response.
- Large volume filling and valve tested.
- Design issue - whole integration or assemble parts (SPE & HDA chamber)
† Senior project
- Cutter plotter for fast prototype.
- Need to get back in cleanroom. Hussam? Get 3" wafers from MCK.
† F31: Cochlea
† Silica Optimization (Lambda):
- Overview to look at the data collectively 
- try another color DNA dye.
- UPDATE The invitrogen Nucleic Acid Stains Dimer Sampler Kit was ordered on Tuesday