18 August 2008 Lab Meeting Agenda
† Discussion of Time for Fall Semester Group Meetings
Type when you are NOT available for group meetings HERE:
Cathie: MW afternoon, F all day
† Other Announcements
- Still working on meeting time
- Planning plaque assay
- Check if Amlee can do backscatter electrons on new SEM
- EF experiments over again.
- Hussam did sonication of SP solution
- Alexis needs flow rate and capacity information for input device design.
- Alexis given information on 8/6
- How much blood debris can we tolerate? SIze? Total amount of debris? Max amount of detergent?
- IBC for our lab pending - Alexis will give us the requested revisions
- Cathie do IBC for COBRA
- Tests on chips with covers underway
- May need to investigate multilayer design
- Janes substrates work with PMA but not glycene?
- Brett is making the device
- Bird Flu
all requires PCR
- Working on a test chip to examine mat'ls compatibility
- 3 antibodies working
- Renewing animal protocol form
†Silica Optimization (Lambda):