IGEM:University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, UK/2009/Notebook/NRP-UEA-Norwich iGEM/2014/06/26
|iGEM Project name 1||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Week 2 Day 4
- Checked Dig-Lig tranformation plates grown O/N and poor blue white selection observed with many blue colonies.
- Selected 2 white colonies from each plated and colony PCR performed.
- Following colony PCR, amplified fragments ran on gel to determine size and therefore whether they contained the construct.
- Decided to repeat the 11 Dig-Lig experiments
- Ran digested PCR product from 25.06.2014 on a diagnostic 1% agarose gel in TBE buffer and determined that LacZ had internal restriction enzyme cut sites and product was split into two bands.