IGEM:University of Chicago/2009/Notebook/Paraoxon Biosensor/2009/07/09
|iGEM Project name 1||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
- Helped Damon/Annie
- Ordered Primers for PNP Sensors
- plates from 7/7 are empty
- will try incubation O/N after heat shock (Chichi's advice)
- Salmon sperm. DNA looked defect yesterday. Damon makes new batch.
Maybe Kan casette is defect. Try PCR (beads) for His-tag/marker.
Each tube (50 ul)
- 2 beads
- 0.65 ul template (pFA6a-GFP-His from Satoe)
- 5 ul of each primer
- 37.35 ul dd H2O
- Program "iGem 6". Will run on gel.
- also will try transformations again w/Kan marker plate tmrw. New Kan plates
- Need to order Forward primers for double checking biosensor once yeast grows. Check if correct DNA was incorporated.
End of Day