IGEM:UNAM-Genomics Mexico/2009/Notebook/H2 Pae/2011/08/17

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png iGEM Project name 1 Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png


  • To verify if the standard pBBR1MCS-5's preffix and suffix are correct, I did this amplifying the inserted biopart wiht primers that one hybirdizes with the preffix and the other one with the suffix
  • To initiate the experiment concernig to get the physical parts ready to send them to the registry.


The PCR was successful, so the preffix suffix are correct. I will put the compund reactions later.

Getting parts

The only thing a I can do rigth now is to isolate plasmid pSB1C3 which is the plasmid where we our parts must be in. So I started with plasmid isolation and on fryday I will see the results in a electrophoresis gel, on monday I will do a PCR to obtain only the backbone plasmid.