Nando's first H2 entry
- So I think it's ok to write stuff about my advisor duties here. I am sorry If it isn't the right place.
- Let's begin with explaining my role in the team:
- I am an advisor, meaning that I'm there to help the team in whatever they need, and catalyse actions.
- You're right. I must not take on any work responsibility, greater than helping in minor things.
- So far, my role in the team has been:
- to make sure that everyone knows what they should be doing, and to make the leap from plans to actions.
- promote discussion on things worth discussing
- get my ideas scrambled sometimes
- (try to) enrich ideas and plans with suggestions
- organize codon optimization literature mining and participate in workflow organization. check.
- provided template PERL and R scripts for gene imaging and codon analysis (Gustavo Ruiz in charge)
- organize creation of monster optimizer for the synthetic biology community and troubleshooting.
- organize article discussions for all the group. pending.
- create iGEM manual for team.
- fun and games for everyone!!