Assembly ML6 continued=
Assembly ML6 cPCR
- cPCRed colony A, B and C from spot plate made on Sunday.
- colony C seemed to have some satellite colonies around it, result must be used with caution and if possible do not use the colony at all.
- cPCR reveals colony B and C had band at 1300 to 1400bp range. The bands were definitely under 1.5kbp.
- incorrect band, must redo
Assembly ML6 redone
- restriction digest started @ 2:36pm to 3:48pm.
- heat inactivation at 80oC rather than 82oC. Used the old heat block rather than the thermal cycler.
- heat inactivated from 3:55. was at 80oC for 20minutes.
- ligation started at 5:45pm.
- heat inactivated product was left on room temperature for 45 mins and then on ice for another 45 minutes due to time constraints.