IGEM:Team Bordeaux/2009/Notebook/Bacterial eyespot/2012/08/15

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png Bacterial eyespot Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Day 31

We checked on gel the results of the PCR wich runned overnight The amplification seem to have worked well we have a good amount of backbones on each tubes

We plated IB1, IVD and IIB2 culture stock because we'll need more of those three bricks

We also finished our new competent cells stock So we decided to test them with different amounts of a new IAIB ligation and as usual 1μg pBlueScript

Gel 1508.jpg