IGEM:Team Bordeaux/2009/Notebook/Bacterial eyespot/2012/08/08

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png Bacterial eyespot Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Day 26

Today we did a miniprep with the IAIB precultures from yesterday We got poor results from 14ng/μL to 36,6ng/μL DNA on the tubes We runned simple digested samples on an agarose gel but we couldn't discriminate the difference between the vector only and the IAIB+vector samples due to a too small deferences We'd have to run a more concentrated gel

We then tried the assembly of IAIB ICIE IIAIIB IIC(1)5B We digested the bricks and tested them on agarose gel

Restriction0808 Bricks.jpg

As IB digestion didn't worked we did and tested it again

Restriction0808 1B.png

We then transformed the ligations into two new competent cells batches

One heat shock competent DH10B stock and one heat shock competent DH5α stock

We also tested the competence of the two new stocks with 1μg pBlueScript