IGEM:Team Bordeaux/2009/Notebook/Bacterial eyespot/2012/07/05

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Igem-logo-150px.png Bacterial eyespot Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Day 3

The two plates 5.A and 5.B gave a good amount of colonies but 100μL is too much to inoculate

We picked single colonies and put them in 10 ml LB with Ampicilin 100mg/mL And put the tube to grow at 30°C overnight

The tube cultures seem to have gone well but again 1.E is slightly clearer than the others

We precipitated tree 2mL tubes for each Biobrick by centrifugation 3min at 13000rpm

We then made a miniprep for one of the tubes and froze the two tubes left

We used a QIAprep® Spin Miniprep kit from QIAGEN® [1]