- vBOL tutorial polishing
- purchase omnigraffle
- possible wiki template work
- Red papers for NO/SoxR affinity and Th-17 to NO pathway
Project / Accomplishments
- Long review of entire cloning process
- Learned to check sequences w/ Ape and order form (fwd and rev)
- Broke down project steps
- Finished new draft of presentation and went over it w/Jerome
- Now contact physician and clinician
- Finished vBOL presentation
- Grew liquid cultures of B0015 and B0034, and part 53 and glycerol stock 9
- Started ligation for 1.1b (device one, first round of cloning, part b)
- A little unsure about ligation protocol.... which PCR cycle? We chose ligation...
- 3pm meeting w/ Jerome about updated presentation... Feedback
- More clear about age groups- is this when it starts?
- Why industrial countries targeted? Sterile environments....
- Where does it take place?
- Genetic component of the disease?
- Mouse model of IBD to test linear relationship of Th-17 and Treg cells
- Colon slide- show parts w/ larger picture and then transition into video by itself
- Naive cd4+ cells do not show up in the video on the screen
- Positive feedback between t-cells and differentiation of naive cd4+ cells
- Trp analog levels
- Device one diagram: sensor will end at SoxS, then generator is entire sequence
- Constitutive export system..
- Constitutively expressing everything besides il-6
- Missing consistent background of T-cells... larger description of immunology and mediated immune cells
- Simple, fun animation... like the french cartoons
- Take out th1 and th2 cells in picture
- th-17 to t-reg cells stemming from Immune System
- Go straight to the problem
- Explain T-cells- what do they do? Like a detector....
- Signal another cell to kill the pathogen...
- talk about the recruitment of b-cells
- Cartoon is not a system level diagram
- New system level diagram- simple but w/ external features like b-cells and dendritic cells
- Also, upstream of inflammation and immunosuppression symbols in diagram... disease...
- Reuse presentation diagrams
- Missing level between box pictures and basic parts diagram
- Maybe boxes such as SoxR/S system= NO sensor
- Introduce vBOL later, but not too much time
- suicide device?
- schematics w. numbers/letters
- Other questions... do people take RA for treatment? Il-6? Methyl tryptophans for IDO
- Check out other uses for the products
- From here
- Contact clinician from here
- Presentation works from here