IGEM:IMPERIAL/2009/Feedback & Debriefs/Feedback 2 9
WEDNESDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 09
ATTENDEES: Team 09, James C (JC), Geoff (GB)
- Needs more work - info needs to be added!
- Use Vincent’s feedback!
- Wiki images - need to have the same format - assign 1 person to do this? Decide.
- Generally needs jazzing up - change background colour and change font style (make sure all text is readable).
- Start assigning individual pages using Vincent’s ‘role & progress’ page- Friday 3rd September
- Need to add Clonetech sponsor (awaiting logo from them)
For each module there will be a short video using PowerPoint. The narrator will explain the moving images that are involved in the module. One will be placed on each module page.
M1 Trial Genetic Circuit Video
- Who is it aimed at?
- Function - very quick overview
- Too long - needs to be no longer than 20-30 secs (be brief!)
- Images should be slicker
- Each module needs a script and animations:
M1 = Charles
M2 = James
M3 = Kun
- All parts generally need more detail
- Make sure references are linked to the text
- Will be nice to link words that may need defining to Wikipedia (makes it more user friendly)
Complete by: Thursday 3rd Sept - 5pm
Review: Friday 4th Sept
- Friday 4th September 09, 4pm in Bagrit HQ - with Profs & Advisors.
- Will be a progress report and wiki project description pages in detail.