- EB buffer is your blank
- Use Gen5, Nucleic Acid Quantification, dsDNA sample
- We are going to use a Take3 plate with a blank at the top right corner and samples below
- Wash well plate
- 2uL of buffer, 2uL of sample, 2 uL of sample, etc (Move fast, liquid is prone to evaporation)
- Close lid gently!
- Open slide holder (make sure power is on) and place Take3 plate
- Click read
- Click approve is it says "valid"
- Your ratio should be between 1.8 and 2.0
- Record values for 260, 260/280, and ng/uL
ng/uL: 52.884 (this value is low, sample 2 isn't as desirable)