(Redirected from Grossman1995)
- Ireton K, Gunther NW 4th, Grossman AD. spo0J is required for normal chromosome segregation as well as the initiation of sporulation in Bacillus subtilis.J Bacteriol. 1994 Sep;176(17):5320-9.
- Siranosian KJ, Grossman AD. Activation of spo0A transcription by sigma H is necessary for sporulation but not for competence in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 1994 Jun;176(12):3812-5.
- Magnuson R, Solomon J, Grossman AD. Biochemical and genetic characterization of a competence pheromone from B. subtilis. Cell. 1994 Apr 22;77(2):207-16.
- Ireton K, Grossman AD. A developmental checkpoint couples the initiation of sporulation to DNA replication in Bacillus subtilis. EMBO J. 1994 Apr 1;13(7):1566-73.
- Chung JD, Stephanopoulos G, Ireton K, Grossman AD. Gene expression in single cells of Bacillus subtilis: evidence that a threshold mechanism controls the initiation of sporulation. J Bacteriol. 1994 Apr;176(7):1977-84.
- Ireton K, Grossman AD. DNA-related conditions controlling the initiation of sporulation in Bacillus subtilis. Cell Mol Biol Res. 1994;40(3):193-8.
- Siranosian KJ, Ireton K, Grossman AD. Alanine dehydrogenase (ald) is required for normal sporulation in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 1993 Nov;175(21):6789-96.
- Kong L, Siranosian KJ, Grossman AD, Dubnau D. Sequence and properties of mecA, a negative regulator of genetic competence in Bacillus subtilis. Mol Microbiol. 1993 Jul;9(2):365-73.
- Ireton K, Rudner DZ, Siranosian KJ, Grossman AD. Integration of multiple developmental signals in Bacillus subtilis through the Spo0A transcription factor. Genes Dev. 1993 Feb;7(2):283-94.
- Ireton K, Grossman AD. Coupling between gene expression and DNA synthesis early during development in Bacillus subtilis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1992 Sep 15;89(18):8808-12.
- Grossman AD, Lewis T, Levin N, DeVivo R. Suppressors of a spo0A missense mutation and their effects on sporulation in Bacillus subtilis. Biochimie. 1992 Jul-Aug;74(7-8):679-88.
- Ireton K, Grossman AD. Interactions among mutations that cause altered timing of gene expression during sporulation in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 1992 May;174(10):3185-95.
- Grossman AD. Integration of developmental signals and the initiation of sporulation in B. subtilis. Cell. 1991 Apr 5;65(1):5-8. Review. No abstract available.
- Nakano MM, Magnuson R, Myers A, Curry J, Grossman AD, Zuber P. srfA is an operon required for surfactin production, competence development, and efficient sporulation in Bacillus subtilis. J Bacteriol. 1991 Mar;173(5):1770-8.
- Rudner DZ, LeDeaux JR, Ireton K, Grossman AD. The spo0K locus of Bacillus subtilis is homologous to the oligopeptide permease locus and is required for sporulation and competence. J Bacteriol. 1991 Feb;173(4):1388-98.