Grimaldo Elías Urena M.
- Grimaldo Elias Ureña M.
- Universidad Tecnologica de Panama
- Panama, Republic of Panama
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Staff member of R+D Office at UTP University. Assistance Research in Energy & Environmental Sciences. Actually I am the promoter of all related issues around of SynBio in the UTP. iGEM Team's Director and Instructor last 2 years. With some partners founded the first biotechnology and SynBio Research Group at UTP, called "GIBBS". I am really interested in dialogue between science & humanities, and how can generate better and deeper solutions to fundamentals problems.
- 2011-2012 Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Visiting Scholar at Purdue University
- 2011, MSc Mechanical Engineering: Program of Energy & Environmental Sciences, SENACYT-Fellowship
- 2002, BS Electrical Engineering & Mechanical Engineering, UTP
- Synthetic Biology
- Bioinformatics & Biological Systems Modeling
- Energy & Environment
- Remote Sensing (Satellite)
- Philosophy: Scientific Inquire & Social Implications. Political Philosophy. Interdisciplinary studies of mind-brain.