- Single loop of bacteria was taken from a streaked petri disc and suspended into a 10ml broth
- Plates incubated on 12/15: Sonicated biofilms from Trial I
- No growth at 10^-6, 10^-8, 10^-10 dilutions ==> REDUCE dilutions for Trial II plating
- Plates incubated on 12/16: Biofilm Inoculum (matched at 1.0 McFarland)
- LB: Too many to count at 10^-10, 10^-12, 10^-14 ==> INCREASE dilutions for Trial III plating
- M9: No growth at 10^-10, 10^-12, 10^-14 ==> Need to rethink centrifuge procedure, may need to incubated bacteria with LB broth as well as M9 medium.