- No colonies was formed on the Agar Plate
- The agar in the petri disk was made of pure agar without any nutrients as we mistook the Agar powder as LB Agar Powder
Redo LB Agar:
- To avoid wastage, we mixed (14g Agar and 14g broth dissolved in 400ml of distill water each) togethet with another 200ml of distill water, 11g Agar and 1g of Broth into a 1000ml volumetric flask.
- The mixture was stirred well and then poured into three 400ml flask and autoclave under 121 degress at 15 minutes.
- Upon completion, the flasks was taken out and keep in the 70 degress incubator.
- Around 10 petri disk agar was made with this new LB agar.
- When the agar cooled down, we streak it with the previous culture Ecole.
- The Ecoli petri disk was stored in the 37 degres incubator for 24 hour.
- The petri disk will then be taken out after 24hour to be stored in the fridge so that we could carry on our experiment on monday