- Repeat innoculum preparation as on 10th Dec.
- This time only using 1 loop instead of the the 5loops for 150ml broth. Reason is to reduce the number of colonies on the agar petri dish so that counting would be more manageable.
- Absorbance reading started at 530pm.
- Number of time points reduced to 0th hr, 3-5th hr, 14th, 16th and 24hr.
- Serial dilution was increased 10^-6, 10^-8 and 10^-10 for (1st 8-hr incubation; while plate 10^-8, 10^-10, and 10^-12 for subsequent hours.
- Growth curve of 2nd mid log phase is similar to that of the 1st. Mid log phase of E coli is 5-6th hr.