The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Karen Liu wins the third place at the 2012 BMEGSA research symposium. Congratulations! (11/2/12)
- "Nanocrystals for the parenteral delivery of poorly water-soluble drugs" by Bo Sun and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Current Opinion in Solid State & Materials Science. (10/9/12)
- "Application of polysaccharides for surface modification of nanomedicines" by Kevin Doh and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Therapeutic Delivery. (8/30/12)
- Karen Liu wins the 2012-2013 pre-doctoral fellowship from the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (CTSI) of Indiana. Congratulations! (8/24/12)
- Hillary Holback receives the 2012-2013 Ronald W. Dollens Graduate Scholarship. Congratulations! (8/17/12)
- Drs. Emily Gullotti and Basma Ibrahim celebrated at the commencement ceremony. Congratulations!! We are proud of you! (5/13/12)
- "Beyond the imaging: Limitations of cellular uptake study in the evaluation of nanoparticles." by Emily Gullotti and Yoon Yeo is accepted for publication in Journal of Controlled Release (4/29/12).
- Hillary Holback receives the PRF graduate fellowship. Congratulations! (4/10/12)
- Group meeting: Tuesday 4PM unless announced otherwise. Please check the schedule.
- 2013 Spring Journal clubs: Every other Friday at noon. Lunch will be served. See the presentation schedule.
- Dr. Eunjung Cho returns to Korea with a good memory of the lab and friends. Check out her tribute to the Lab and leave a farewell message! We will miss you a lot, EJ! (2/27/13)
- Dr. Hannah Lee joins Dr. Kinam Park's lab as a post-doc. Congrats, and Good luck! (2/13/13)
- The lab welcomes Hyesun Hyun, our new graduate student. (10/19/12)
- Our alumni start at new positions! Dr. Gullotti at Merck, Dr. Ibrahim at Fresenius-Kabi North America, and Dr. Amoozgar soon to be at Dana Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.
Watch us on YouTube | Follow us on Yeo lab and IPPH