LIANG Yan, M.S.
CUI Wenjuan, Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry (Biophysics), The Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Wenjuan Cui, Wensheng Lu, Yakun Zhang, Guanhua Lin, Tianxin Wei, and Long Jiang, Gold nanoparticle ink suitable for electric-conductive pattern fabrication using in ink-jet printing technology. Colloids and Surface A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2010, 358, 35-41.
2. Wenjuan Cui, Wensheng Lu, Anhe Wang, Guanhua Lin, Xinghua Zhang, Yakun Zhang, Huilin Rong, Jinru Li and Long Jiang. Effect of surface property and aggregate-behavior of gold nanoparticle on cell cytotoxicity and growth. Nanomedicine in press. Doi: 10.1016/j.nano.2011.05.005.
3. Guanhua Lin, Wensheng Lu, Wenjuan Cui and Long Jiang. A Simple Synthesis Method for Gold Nano- and Microplate Fabrication Using a Tree-Type Multiple-Amine Head Surfactant. Crystal Growth＆Design 2010, 10, 1118-1123.
1. Guanhua Lin, Wensheng Lu, Wenjuan Cui and Long Jiang. Fabrication of Gold Nano- and Microplate by Using Tree-Type Multiple-Amine Head Surfactant. In 27th Conference of Chinese Chemical Society. June, 2010, Xiamen. (Poster)
2. Wenjuan Cui, Wensheng Lu, Yakun Zhang, Guanhua Lin and Long Jiang. Gold Nanoparticle Ink Suitable for Electric-Conductive Pattern Fabrication Using in Ink-Jet Printing Technology. In 12th Conference on Colloid and Interface Chemistry. August, 2009, Qingdao. (Poster)
3. Wensheng Lu, Wei Wang, Wei Shi, Guanhua Lin, Wenjuan Cui and Long Jiang. AgCl and Ag/AgCl Hollow Spheres Based on Self-assemblies of A Multi-Amine Head Surfactant. In 12th Conference on Colloid and Interface Chemistry. August, 2009, Qingdao. (Oral)
4. Wenjuan Cui, Wensheng Lu, Yakun Zhang, Guanhua Lin and Long Jiang. A method of preparation of a noble metal nanoaprticle ink-jet printer water ink and micro- nano- pattern. In Asian-Pacific International Symposium on Microscale Separations and Analysis. September, 2009, Taiwan. (Oral)
Francesco Silvestre, Ph.D. in Animal Biology, University of Calabria, Italy
XU Yanyan, M.S. in Neurobiology, Nantong University
1. Xu Y, Zhang Q, Yu S, Yang Y, Ding F. (2011) The protective effects of chitooligosaccharides against glucose deprivation-induced cell apoptosis in cultured cortical neurons through activation of PI3K/Akt and MEK/ERK1/2 pathways. Brain Research 1375:49-58.
2. Shao B, Jiang J, Wu Q, Xu Y, Lv Q, Li X, Wang P, Shen A, Yan M. (2011) The nuclear localization of CAPON in hippocampus and cerebral cortex neurons after lipopolysaccharide stimulation. Neuroimmunomodulationrain 18(2):89-97.
Liu Q, Xie X, Zhang Y, Xu Y, Zhang Y, Liu X, Bai J and Liu XD (2011), Characterization of quantitative FRET sensors for fluorescence molecular tomography, Biophysical Society Annual Meeting. Baltimore, MD USA
XUE Wenwen, M.S. in Microbial & Biochemical Pharmacy, Henan University of Technology
WU Jinzhi, M.S. in Physical Electronics, Shanxi University
LIU Nan, B.S. in Biological Science, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
FENG Lei, B.S. (visiting)
TANG Jie, B.S., Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
JIANG Peng, B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
HAN Hao, Tsinghua BME
LIU Yi, Tsinghua BME
WANG Shuyu, Tsinghua BME
YANG Sheng, Ph.D., University of Southern California, USA
Alexander Stamatios Dakos, 2011 Summer, BME, Johns Hopkins University
LV Shuna, 2011 Spring, BS Thesis, School of Optoelectronics, Beijing Institute of Technology
Current Position: Graduate Student, Hongkong
PIAN Bing, 2011 Spring, BS Thesis, Program of Measuring and Control Technology and Instrumentation, Beijing University of Chemical Technology
LIU Qing, 2010-2011, Research Assistant, Peking University, Chemistry and Psychology
Current Position: Graduate Student, USA
XIE Xin, 2010-2011, Research Assistant, Peking University, Biology
Current Position: Graduate Student, USA
ZHANG Yue, 2010 Summer, Undergraduate Student, Southeast University, BME
Current Position: Graduate Student, BME, Tsinghua
CHEN Peihua, Ph.D., Visiting Scientist, 2010 Summer, Zhejiang University BME
Current Position: Institute of Biophysics, CAS, Postdoctoral Fellow