- Reshma 13:20, 9 October 2007 (CDT): It looks like we can include comments. So I'm not sure why this didn't work for you.
- Schwartz PH, Nethercott H, Kirov II, Ziaeian B, Young MJ, and Klassen H. Expression of neurodevelopmental markers by cultured porcine neural precursor cells. Stem Cells. 2005 Oct;23(9):1286-94. DOI:10.1634/stemcells.2004-0306 |
- Webber C and Barton GJ. Estimation of P-values for global alignments of protein sequences. Bioinformatics. 2001 Dec;17(12):1158-67.
- John Smith. The art of saying nothing. Verbose Editions 1999.
- Reshma 10:23, 5 October 2007 (EDT): It appears that we're not running the latest version of Biblio ... we're running 0.7 and the latest is 0.8. I am not sure if this is why your comment is not working. Sorry about that. I'll mention is to Bill (the OWW tech developer). And sorry that it took so long to get a response ... several of the folks who keep an eye on the Help:Wiki questions page were at a conference when you posted this question and we must have missed it.
Hi Allan, I noticed that you're creating a publications page. You might check out the Biblio extension in OWW - if you have the Pubmed ID, OWW can automatically format the citation and add links to Pubmed and the article. -Jkm