User:Zunamys I. Carrero
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zunamys I. Carrero
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Hebert_Lab at University of Mississippi Medical Center. I learned about OpenWetWare from Andrew_S._Gilder, and I've joined because I would like to expand my scientific knowledge by networking.
Currently the Industrial Biotechnology program is an interdisciplinary program within the College of Arts and Sciences of the University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus. Areas of expertise represented in the campus includes microbial physiology, molecular genetics, plant molecular biology, bioremediation of hazardous substances, bioengineering, fermentation, thermodynamics, analytical chemistry, and biochemistry among others. Source: UPRM Biotechnology Program
- 2009, B.S. Industrial Biotechnology, University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez Campus
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164