Difference between revisions of "User:Yan-Quan Lee"
Latest revision as of 11:32, 22 January 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Yan-Quan Lee
- National University of Singapore
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from By searching on Google for electronic lab notebooks, and I've joined because I am a new graduate student and am getting frustrated at my own note keeping. I'm registering because I want to try out the OWW Lab Notebook, and hopefully be able to convince my supervisor that it's a superior alternative. I am probably far too inexperienced to edit anything important, but I would edit an article if it is within my research area of Plasmodium biology and I know it to be erroneous..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164