- Wei-Chun Hsu
- UC Berkeley
- 2510 Bancroft Way
- Berkeley, CA 94704
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a student at UC Berkeley in Chris Anderson's SBIO 140L class. I have worked in the Brenner Lab at UC Berkeley and Chris Man's lab at Texas Children's Hospital during my career at Berkeley. I am currently a medical student pursuing a combined MD/PhD degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.
- 2006-2010, BS, Chemical Biology, UC Berkeley
- Computational Biology
- Integrative genomics tools
- Dynamic genome/data visualization methods
- Regulation and role of nonsense-mediated mRNA decay in eukaryotes
- Wei-Chun J Hsu, Alexander Yu, Ching C. Lau, Tsz-Kwong C Man. iOMICS: A fast and simple solution for integrative genomics. (pending publication)
- K. Terashima, J. Hsu, T. W. Chow, A. Yu, R. Nishikawa, M. Matsutani, H. Nakamura, H. K. Ng, J. Allen, J. Su, M. B. Bhattacharjee, A. Adekunle, K. K. Wong, H. E. Leung, T. Man, C. C. Lau. Genomic Profiling of Intracranial Germ Cell Tumors. 14th International Symposium on Pediatric Neuro-Oncology. 2010.
- Gu JX, Wei MY, Rao PH, Lau CC, Behl S, and Man TK. CGI: Java software for mapping and visualizing data from array-based comparative genomic hybridization and expression profiling. Gene Regul Syst Bio. 2007 Oct 6;1:131-6.