Difference between revisions of "User:Viswanadham Sridhara"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
[[Image:.png|thumb|right|Viswanadham Sridhara (an artistic interpretation)]]
Revision as of 19:01, 24 April 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Viswanadham Sridhara
- The University of Texas at Austin
- 2415 Speedway, C4500
- Austin, TX, 78731.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2012, Post-doc, Computational Biology, [NCBI], NIH
- 2007, PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Old Dominion University
- 2003, MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Old Dominion University
- OMICS Data Analysis using Metabolic Reconstructions
- Mass-Spectrometry based Proteomics/Metabolomics
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Sridhara V, Bai DL, Chi A, Shabanowitz J, Hunt DF, Bryant SH, and Geer LY. Increasing peptide identifications and decreasing search times for ETD spectra by pre-processing and calculation of parent precursor charge. Proteome Sci. 2012 Feb 9;10(1):8. DOI:10.1186/1477-5956-10-8 |
- Sridhara V, Marchler-Bauer A, Bryant SH, and Geer LY. Automatic annotation of experimentally derived, evolutionarily conserved post-translational modifications onto multiple genomes. Database (Oxford). 2011;2011:bar019. DOI:10.1093/database/bar019 |
- Garner AL, Chen G, Chen N, Sridhara V, Kolb JF, Swanson RJ, Beebe SJ, Joshi RP, and Schoenbach KH. Ultrashort electric pulse induced changes in cellular dielectric properties. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007 Oct 12;362(1):139-44. DOI:10.1016/j.bbrc.2007.07.159 |
- Joshi RP, Nguyen A, Sridhara V, Hu Q, Nuccitelli R, Beebe SJ, Kolb J, and Schoenbach KH. Simulations of intracellular calcium release dynamics in response to a high-intensity, ultrashort electric pulse. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2007 Apr;75(4 Pt 1):041920. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevE.75.041920 |
- Pliquett U, Joshi RP, Sridhara V, and Schoenbach KH. High electrical field effects on cell membranes. Bioelectrochemistry. 2007 May;70(2):275-82. DOI:10.1016/j.bioelechem.2006.10.004 |
- Joshi RP, Sridhara V, and Schoenbach KH. Microscopic calculations of local lipid membrane permittivities and diffusion coefficients for application to electroporation analyses. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Sep 22;348(2):643-8. DOI:10.1016/j.bbrc.2006.07.144 |
- Hu Q, Viswanadham S, Joshi RP, Schoenbach KH, Beebe SJ, and Blackmore PF. Simulations of transient membrane behavior in cells subjected to a high-intensity ultrashort electric pulse. Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys. 2005 Mar;71(3 Pt 1):031914. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevE.71.031914 |