I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Vincent Boehm
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Sebastian Nijman Homepage, and I've joined because I think it´s very important to share ideas, knowledge and information. Even today we have a flood of infomation, but it gets more and more difficult to trace where the information comes from, if it´s reliable. So it needs platforms of certainty. OpenWetWare is such a platform. It´s a accumulation of scientific information, invaluable and very useful. Especially for scientific networking..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164