- Trevor Wiley
- Penn State University, Student
- 959 Old Boalsburg Road
- State College, PA, US
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Tom Richard's Lab at Penn State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through the school iGEM team members., and I've joined because I am a new member of the Penn State 2008 iGEM team and will need access once lab work begins this summer..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164