I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tom Adie
- Imperial College London
- Department of Life Sciences
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a biologist from Imperial, having graduated this year. I hope to stay to do an MRes/PhD in Synthetic Biology. I learned about OpenWetWare from Imperial lectures - Synthetic Biology, and I've joined because Practical classes; I'm now back editing the Wiki for the 2008 Imperial iGEM team, which I also joined because of Synthetic Biology!
- Biology BSc., Imperial '08
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here