I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tie Koide
- Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirão Preto - Departamento de Bioquímica e Imunologia
- Avenida dos Bandeirantes, 3900
- Monte Alegre
- Ribeirão Preto - SP - BRASIL
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Laboratory of Systems Biology of Microorganisms at Universidade de São Paulo. I learned about OpenWetWare from From synthetic biology pages from MIT and Ricardo Vencio, from Universidade de São Paulo, who hosts his lab page at openwet ware, and I've joined because I would like to create my lab home page in OpenWetWare. I am starting my carreer as a Professor and starting a lab.
- 2006, PhD,Department of Biochemistry - Instituto de Química - USP
- 2001, BS, Curso de Ciências Moleculares - USP
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here