User:Thomas J. Burkett
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas J. Burkett
- Baltimore Under Ground Science Space (BUGSS)
- 101 N. Haven Street Suite 105/106
- Address 2
- Baltimore, MD USA 21224
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm the founder of the Baltimore Under Ground Science Space more commonly known as BUGSS.
- 1993, PhD, University of Maryland College Park
- 1988, MS, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- 1985, BS, Western Washington University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164