User:Thomas E. Keller
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas E. Keller
- University of Texas at Austin
- One University Station
- Section of Integrative Biology
- Austin, Tx 78712-0900
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Wilke and Bull Labs at the University of Texas at Austin.
- In Progress (expected 2011), PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- 2005, BS, University of Florida
- Impact of high mutation rates
- Evolution of Recombination
- Mutation Accumulation
Keller TE, Willows-Munro S, Morgan MJ. On the distribution of missing data in phylogenomic matrices. In prep. Keller TE, Wilke CO, Bull JJ. Interactions between evolutionary processes at high mutation rates. Submitted.
- Odeaetal2010 pmid=20548958
- Springmanetal2010 pmid=19858285
- Salomanetal2009 pmid=19667133
- Kelleretal2009 pmid=19494036
- Ostrowetal2007 pmid=17483403
- Baeretal2006 pmid=16888328