User:Thomas E. Keller
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Thomas E. Keller
- University of Texas at Austin
- One University Station
- Section of Integrative Biology
- Austin, Tx 78712-0900
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Wilke and Bull Labs at the University of Texas at Austin.
- In Progress (expected 2011), PhD, University of Texas at Austin
- 2005, BS, University of Florida
- Impact of high mutation rates
- Evolution of Recombination
- Mutation Accumulation
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here