Difference between revisions of "User:Teresa Dillon"
Latest revision as of 12:53, 16 January 2013
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Teresa Dillon
- Science Gallery, Dublin
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from General web search, and I've joined because Currently teaching undergrad students from the fields of science, art, design and humanities about this topic. Working at the Science Gallery, Dublin and co-developing with the team exhibitions in this area..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164