I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tejas Niranjan
- Johns Hopkins University
- 3201 Saint Paul St.
- Unit 317
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Boeke Lab] at Johns Hopkins University. I've joined because I am treasurer of Hopkins iGEM.
- 2013-2015, PhD, To Be Determined
- 2008, BS, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Johns Hopkins University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here