Difference between revisions of "User:Tailor Dresden"
Latest revision as of 10:28, 14 November 2012
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tailor Dresden
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Some news outlet many years ago., and I've joined because Biochemistry and genetics are extremely fascinating to me, however taking these classes in university actually managed to make me dislike the subjects, for a while. So I quit, but the fascination and curiosity remain. I'd rather do this on my own time, for my own reasons; not for an institution..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164